2. Why is it that pineapples contain neither pine nor apples?
3. Why is it that a guinea pig is neither from Guinea nor is it a pig?
4. If the plural of tooth is teeth, why isn’t the plural of booth beeth?
5. If we say one goose, two geese, why isn’t it one mouse, two meese?
6. If retired teachers taught, why don’t we say that former preachers praught?
7. How can a slim chance and a fat chance mean the same thing?
8. Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?
9. How is it that your house burns up while it is burning down?
10. If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?
There now, I trust you feel better and smarter. You’re welcome.