1. Johnny’s mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What was the third child’s name?
2. There is a clerk at the butcher shop who is five feet ten inches tall and wears size 13 sneakers. What does he weigh?
3. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?
4. If you were running a race, and you passed the person in second place, what place would you be in now?
5. If a farmer has five haystacks in one field and four haystacks in the other field, how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in a third field?
2. He weighs meat
3. Mt. Everest was the highest mountain - before and after it was discovered. [Duh]
4. You would have replaced that person in second place.
5. One - very large - haystack