Reason for selling – need to buy more bicycle tools! It’s a habit, OK an addiction!
This bicycle has:
– full suspension front and rear;
– disc brake on the front wheel - Caution - use sparingly - it is very good;
– radius pull brake on rear wheel;
– 21 speeds with twist grip shifting;
– chain cleaned, oiled, and adjusted;
– aluminium alloy wheels;
– a kick stand;
– full fenders front and rear;
– excellent tires and tubes;
– all bearings have been cleaned, polished, oiled, and adjusted;
– front and rear reflectors, and side wheel reflectors;
– colour - light grey frame (looks white in the photo) with gloss black fenders;
– the serial number is intact.
This is a lightly used and virtually a new bicycle as it still has the tire moulding flash on the tires. This bicycle has 24 in. tires and would best suit a person between 152 cm. and 168 cm. (5ft. and 5ft.6 in.). Normally this would sell between $450.00 to $490.00 at Canadian Tire. The selling price is $180.00.
When you buy this bicycle DO NOT LEAVE IT UNLOCKED!
Thanks for your interest.
Please call Norm Hart at 613-376-9998 or email firstname.lastname@example.org